About Sarah Rothman, N.D., L.Ac
Pacifica CA Bioidentical Hormones Specialist, Sarah Rothman N.D., has years of experience practicing naturopathic medicine and offering bioidentical hormone replacement therapy. Sarah Rothman N.D. feels that men and women deserve to feel youthful and healthy at all ages, and the Pacifica based clinic works to help patients restore balance and vitality.
The doctor takes the time to listen to patient’s concerns and performs the appropriate diagnostic tests to help patients determine imbalances. Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy has forever changed the way that women and men age, and it can restore health from the inside out. By balancing the body’s hormones, bodily systems can function at optimal levels.
As a Pacifica CA Bioidentical Hormones Specialist, Sarah Rothman N.D., uses bioidentical hormone replacement therapy to help men and women overcome the challenges associated with hormonal decline and imbalances.
Sarah Rothman, N.D., is a Board licensed Naturopathic Doctor and licensed acupuncturist dedicated to guiding you on your path to optimal health and wellness in San Mateo County and Pacifica California. She values an integrative approach to health, through preventative medicine, acute and chronic care and individualized treatment.
As a primary care doctor, she believes it is her duty to spend adequate time with each patient and to listen, educate and tailor each visit according to your needs, encouraging you to take an active role in your health.
Education and Certifications
- Concordia University (BFA)
- The Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine (N.D.)
- Licensed under the California Naturopathic Commitee
- Licensed as a non practicing registrant under the College of
Naturopathic Physicians of British Columbia
- California Naturopathic Doctors Association member
- American Association of Naturopathic Physicians Member
- Pacifica Chamber of Commerce member
- Ontario Association of Naturopathic Doctors member
- CCNM Alumni member
- Concordia University Alumni member
- Can- Fit Pro member
- Current First Aid, Health Care Providers CPR (Red Cross)
- Certified Fitness Instructor Specialist (FIS, Can Fit Pro)
- Certified Schwinn Indoor Cycle Instructor (Nautilus/Schwinn)
- Certified Personal Trainer Specialist (PTS Can Fit Pro)
- Certified WTS Doctor (certified to use the WT3 protocol for thyroid health and Wilsons Temperature Syndrome)
Sarah Rothman’s clinical experience includes work in Women’s Health Clinics and Pediatric hospitals in South America, in various community clinics in Canada and in natural health clinics in rural Africa. She currently lives and practices in beautiful Pacifica California and looks forward to working with you towards optimal health and wellness.
We are here to provide you with a community of Health Care Practitioners to offer Naturopathic Medicine, Acupuncture, Primary Care, Psychotherapy, Massage Therapy, Midwifery and Lactation Consulting and Maya Abdominal Therapy. We value an integrated approach to health through preventative medicine, a wide array of therapies and an individualized approach to health. We treat a wide variety of people and offers services for every age. We take the time to properly listen, educate you and tailor each visit according to your needs.